Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is simply a great way to organize a variety of departments and job roles into a single computer system, with information easily available and verifiable. As a business grows, the use of enterprise resource planning systems becomes a significant necessity. The use of an organized system allowing departments and functions to co-ordinate real-time is a critical backbone of any company. Processes starting from sales, to order, to invoice, to receipt of payment all are often streamlined with the use of such systems. Increasing efficiency, decreasing potential for human error, and providing accurate and timely information are all benefits of having enterprise resource planning systems in place.
Shreem has seven years of experience in ERP systems that helps the organization to carry out the day-to-day business and provides the flexibility of maintaining the sales, inventory, purchase and accounts data enabling you to keep the investments low while delivering the benefits in term of cost, process, and profitability.
- Security , rights & User Specific menus
- Report Drill Down to several levels
- Maximum linkages amongst the modules
- Web based MIS reporting
- System generated entries to reduce manual work.
- Branch Data Processing through Web Service
Advantages of ERP
- ERP Solution brings various benefits with some fundamental advantages to the organization like integrated business processes, time saving, effective resource utilization, and reducing overall costs of running the business.
- Real time access to information and analytics to ensure efficient, transparent decision making at the highest levels and assess data more precisely across the organization, while executives at lower managerial levels are enabled to follow day-to-day business operations easier and communicate daily tasks with more appropriate fashion.
- Effective monitoring of the company operations.
- High Flexibility.
- All users and organization component integrated.
- Greater efficiency and performance.
- Technology and application integration
- Supports advanced functionality.
- Configuration and scalability.